Intensive English Programs
The curriculum has been devised to help students realize that:
- Language is functional
- Language is varied and changes.
- Language learning is a cultural process.
- The acquisition of language is a long-term.
- Language learning comes about through practical use and interaction.
- Native language proficiency contributes to learning a second language.
- Being bilingual is an individual and social asset.
- The components of the program are divided into skill categories based on the CEFR and/or GSE Standards and align with the implemented curriculum.
- TOEFL Preparation is the final component of the program.