Vision & Mission
Aiming to position ourselves as an internationally recognized educational institute with intense involvement in academic and professional programs that promote a lifelong commitment to learning, ethics, and cultural diversity. International Preparatory School provides a reliable infrastructure through which students comfortably and smoothly transition into American daily life and culture.
We are committed to providing high-quality English as a Second Language (ESL). Instruction and orientation in U.S. culture to international students, professionals, and other non-native speakers utilizing a comprehensive and relevant intensive English program.
To achieve this mission, we include the following as goals:
- Improve English language aptitude
- Assist in broadening cultural awareness
- Provide efficient student services and administrative support to registrants
- Support standards of English language instruction by having qualified
faculty implement learning objectives
- Promote an educational atmosphere where professional development is
supported by Faculty and Staff